Tuesday, November 14, 2006

That was fun...

Ok, it looks like things settled down right after my little flood of traffic - I still have a little trickling in from Yahoo! but not like before - luckily I got the AdSense earnings on there long enough to make for a better than average day.

Alright, I've settled down - that just REALLY surprised me - I know now that I'm going to tag as much as possible - and I don't even know how or why all of that works, really, but it was really amazing to see a site go from zero traffic to a steady stream in no time.

4 Comments:

Blogger Merlin Maarit said...



It is very helpful for me. Keep blogging like this.


Healthcare Analytics Company

Finance Analytics Company

Telecom Analytics Company

Retail Analytics Company

Analytics Company

US IT Staffing Agency

7:21 AM

 
Blogger Karthi Keyan said...


Its fantatic explaintion lot of information gather it...nice article....
seo company in Chennai

10:49 PM

 
Blogger deeksha said...

very very amazing explaintion....many things gather about yourself...yes realy i enjoy it
Base SAS Training in Chennai

2:18 AM

 
Blogger deeksha said...

very very amazing explaintion....many things gather about yourself...yes realy i enjoy it
Base SAS Training in Chennai

3:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home