Saturday, October 28, 2006

Come as You Were? Blog Party!

Ok, I took several close-ups of myself - but they are just too bizarre! So here's the most recent pic of me, taken 2 weeks ago, it's my sis and I; I'm the one on the right.



Thanks for the invite Chrissie :)

Who I’m Inviting to the Come As You Are Blog Party:

BJ is your husband back with the camera??
Jonny
Tara R U there???
Burke

How to Participate

If you’ve been pinged with this Meme (aka Bleme, or Blog Meme), join us! Let’s keep the Come As You Are Blog Party rolling through the blogosphere! Simply create a new blog post with the following outline:

1) Take an “As Is” photo of yourself and post it
2) Give us a quick little bio about you, and what’s going on in your home office today
3) List the links to 4 bloggers you want to invite to the Blog Party
4) Tell us who invited YOU, and link back to their CAYA post
5) If you use Tags, include “come as you are” and “bleme” in the tags for this post so that we can check out all the cool bloggers who join in!

(You may want to tell your readers that you are joining in on the CAYA Blog Party, and give them a link back to this post so they can see what it’s all about).

5 Comments:

Blogger BJ said...

You are so cute! You definitely look like you're having a good time, too.

Husband's got the digicam again tonight (he teaches at night) but I'll call him and get him to bring the darn thing home with him :)

3:08 PM

 
Blogger jenn said...

That was sweet! We did have a good time - I only get to see her about once a year so we live it up! Hope to see another pic of yours soon ;)

3:38 PM

 
Blogger JonnyQ888 said...

Hey Jenn,

Thanks for the invite. Unfortunately, I don't have a camera. I know, I know and I am definitely ashamed to admit it=) Eventually I will get a digital camera.

5:34 PM

 
Blogger Learning Geek said...

You are sooo cute! I was out of town or I would have been by sooner to tell you ;) thanks for participating!!

6:10 PM

 
Blogger jenn said...

Aww - so are you guys!

7:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home