Friday, October 06, 2006

The Big Shift... well not quite...

October 1st was to be the day when I shifted from creating on-site content to promoting my current content with off-site links. It was the end of the 50 site challenge, for one, and the beginning of my favorite season, for another.

With the exception of updating a few of my new PLR sites, I was planning on spending the majority of my site time writing PAD articles. Well, I got a few done, but forgot that my big shift coincided with my sister coming in from out of town. On top of that, I had some serious allergies at the beginning of this week. So, as you can guess, I haven't gotten much done on the sites, but the shift has nonetheless taken place.

Over the weekend I did manage to get a few articles written to promote my first keyword of choice. Okay, I need to back up, the way I decided to do it is to start with one site, and start with one of the product pages, and promote the heck out of that keyword until it gets into the top three of any of the big three engines. Then I will move onto the next keyword on that site, until, hopefully, all of the main pages of that particular site are rockin out. And then I will move on to promote the next site.

So that's the plan, I figure my sites are big enough to let them be for a while and just promote them.

As for the 50 site challenge, I didn't make it to 50 - but right now I have about 37 sites... and that'll do fine for now, and I'm happy that I've got these new ones, and they've already made the price of their hosting so that's cool too.

And it looks like my blog is locked, so this message will go up as soon as it is approved by the great blogger aka google - yeah, I love google more and more everyday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home