Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Getting the 50 Out

I just realized that the end goal for the 50 site challenge is approaching fast! So I'm going to work on getting these 50 out for now, then go one to building them up. I was writing PAD articles to get some of them indexed - because I don't want to sumbit them to the SE's, but I don't have time to do that with the rest, so I'm just going to link to them from here and get them going that way.

The newest one, AromaNaturals, is basically articles from my new PLR site (along with a few press releases on aromatherapy). I liked the topic so I figured I might as well try out doing a site based off of the articles.

4 Comments:

Blogger greenaffiliate said...

Hi Jenn,
You may want to try out "Omclick" at omclick.com
Your aromatherapy site is probably in the niche they are looking for. I'm trying it on a couple of my sites ...nothing huge traffic wise, but if you have the right niche, I figure it may work to get my website's name out there.
goodluck! liz

6:57 PM

 
Blogger greenaffiliate said...

P.S. I am by no way affiliated with omclick. just a friendly suggestion!

6:58 PM

 
Blogger jenn said...

Thank you, I hadn't heard of that before but it does look perfect for the site - I will probably be using it. :)

7:46 AM

 
Blogger Learning Geek said...

I sent you an email, at the time I couldn't remember my password LOL.

The new sites look great ;)My newest site is a coffee site. So much to do, so much to do!

11:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home