Friday, August 25, 2006

Eerily Accurate Astrology

So today has been a very productive day, and thank goodness, after having a week where I didn't even want to LOOK at the sites! I actually came up with some new ideas for my first site, and I'm really excited about them!

It's amazing, all these different ideas just came to me in the past few days, and I've decided that I really want to focus mainly on this one site for now, and get my new 50 sites (I still can't believe that!) indexed. On top of that, I've actually gotten a lot done today - posted some articles, did some great keyword research, started implementing ideas...

So, I go to MSN Astrology - which is always soooo eerily accurate (how does that work - I mean, I don't think it's just vague stuff!) and here's what it says:

You can be more productive today than normal. Your mind is much more centered and focused, helping you to channel your energy into one thing instead of millions. This is your secret to success today. Take this idea to heart and you will flourish.


I hope I will flourish - in any case, I think I'm going to end up with another site (besides my hobby site) that I really like!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home