Friday, July 14, 2006

Record Lows

The past two days have been dark and overcast, with Adsense lows of close to zero. And as for my product - many are signing up for the newsletter, but no one's buying.

Okay, despite this very DEPRESSING trend, I'm going to maintain my bellicose attitude towards my site of focus and just keep promoting it like crazy. This is so obvious, but it was still a sort of revelation to me today: the benefit of writing over the same site for a long time is that you know that topic so well, that you get to a point where you can rattle off an article like it's nothin'. So while it's not getting more profitable at the moment... it is getting easier...

I mean, I can't really complain about not reaching my early retirement yet, there are worse things happening in the world.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Yeah just keep pluggin Jenn it'll happen

11:51 PM

 
Blogger Learning Geek said...

My Adsense hasn't been doing all that great the past few days either. Affiliate marketing is nothing if not a roller coaster ride ;)

12:23 AM

 
Blogger jenn said...

True, thanks, I guess the best thing to do now is just work harder and take a positive spin on things!

1:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home