Thursday, July 06, 2006

June Stats

Earnings: $614.11
Adwords: -$83.98
=$530.13

Newsletter Sign-ups for Product: 35

A little over $200 of that was made at CJ, coming partly from content sites, partly from advertising, and partly from a few of you who bought domains through this blog (thanks!). The rest was from Adsense and 1 product sale.

Another cool thing is that some of these new sites for the 40 site challenge are already generating some income.

I've been sticking to the focus schedule and writing articles for my content site that I'm working on and have also been working on getting the new sites up.

2 Comments:

Blogger Affiliates R Us said...

Something you might want to try, when you have the time: I stumbled sort of untothis about 2 months ago and has worked well once anwyas. you've e-products?, right? Go to ebay look for power sells email them to see if they have a list the'd like to jv your e-prods to!! I did one wont say what i made off of it. But it didnt cost me anything as it was brandable product, and im still seeing clickbank sales trickling in from that one e-book jv. It a little more complicated than just that, like who is going to set up the hosting site for the sales and all the minutae. But after a few emails you're off and running !!

1:03 PM

 
Blogger jenn said...

JV? Sorry, I don't understand what you mean :(

3:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home