Monday, July 10, 2006

The Art of War

Lately I've been thinking of affiliate marketing as a battle, what with so much competition these days and even worse, all of the search engine do's and don'ts (link partners frowned upon, the mysterious sandbox, etc...).

So last week, to find some inspiration, I searched for some Sun Tzu's Art of War quotes.

I couldn't find any that seemed to fit very well, but in today's Affiliate Programs Newsletter, Allan Gardyne did, being uncannily timely as ever.

His newsletter had a theme of strategic thinking, and here was his ending quote:

"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
- Sun Tzu


And it's one I really need to take to heart, I've got a short-term strategy, but I think I need to make a long-term one as well, and then plan out the best tactics for the mission.

Here are the latest skeletons for the challenge, I think these are the last challenge one I'm going to post, I'm too excited about some of the niches ;)
Restaurant Supplies
Art Supplies

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home