Monday, June 05, 2006

Who do you want to win?

Okay, I know several of us in this blogroll watch The Apprentice - so who do you want to win?

Personally, I'm rooting for the British guy, the other one (I'm terrible, I've watched every show and forgot their names) is just a wee too flighty, though he has been sensible in the past about a few things.

And for the love of Pete - what is up with him choosing such a lame team - hahaha, that's too funny...

To tie it all in - have you learned anything, business-wise, from the show? I've learned that amazingly, it IS possible to make $1000 profit from one seriously focused, hard day of work... if only I could just get the discipline to do that online...

3 Comments:

Blogger Learning Geek said...

I am hoping, hoping, hoping it's Sean. I really don't like Lee at all. I wanted to smack him when he kept rolling his eyes last week.

Personally I think they both had lame teams ;)

6:29 PM

 
Blogger Learning Geek said...

I am *sick* my answer didn't come out quite as I had it in my head LOL. Sorry about that!

6:29 PM

 
Blogger jenn said...

Haha, yeah, both teams were lame... but I'm glad Sean won after all. And I know what you mean about Lee, he a lenny were just so "whatever" through that last task...

2:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home