Friday, June 30, 2006

Setting Up Autoresponders

This week I've been setting up a series of autoresponders for my new infoproduct that I am beginning to market. I set up eight autoresponders for my product - 2 sales letters that link to a course, and then 6 emails detailing the contents of the course. On top of that I plan to send out a newsletter once every two weeks.

Also, since Aweber lets you have UNLIMITED autoresponders, I decided to set up autoresponer-newsletters for several of my content sites. I'm going to keep working on these over the weekend and hope to have set up at least a year's worth of bi-monthly newsletters for three of my content sites.

The thought of sending out numerous newsletters each week doesn't appeal to me, so this way, the newsletters will be loaded and ready to shoot. Why not take full advantage of each visit?

3 Comments:

Blogger Derek said...

Can you schedule each autoresponder in aweber? so you can just set them all up and be done with it?

12:47 PM

 
Blogger jenn said...

Yeah, you can! You set up the first one, then the next, and you put in how many days after the first you want it to go out, etc. - it's great!

12:53 PM

 
Blogger Affiliates R Us said...

At the rate you're going you're going to need a virtual assistant!! 50 webs, multiple auto responders holy wow !!!

3:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home