Tuesday, May 09, 2006

What Has Burke Been Up To?

I ask myself more and more lately, and this is a question you may want to ask yourself.

Why? Because he has managed to go from $166 a month to over $2000 a month over a time span of nine months.

How does he do it? His system seems a bit complicated at first glance, but I think it's worth looking into - and he just spilled the beans telling exactly how he does it.

Sites Update:

I've got the newest one up and running: The Doll Site. In the last few days I wrote these articles for it: American Girl Dolls, Barbie Dolls, Bratz Dolls, and Paper Dolls.

Didn't get any writing done today - focused on my current keyword instead.

3 Comments:

Blogger Learning Geek said...

Jenn, you are kicking some serious butt! The tea and doll site look GREAT! I have to start throwing up some sites I was still in the research phase and that isn't going to do me any good!

Thanks for the kick! Keep up the good work :)

3:22 PM

 
Blogger jenn said...

Thank you! That's a really nice and inspiring note! :)

3:52 PM

 
Blogger Charles said...

I've been missing some great opportunities on my opt-in confirmation page.

Thanks for the great link Jenn:)

6:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home