Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Busy Busy

Whew, between my two goals, I sure have been busy! I've got some new sites set up (sans articles) on garden supplies, globes, and cats. I hired a writer at Elance to do the articles for the main pages for these.

Then, I'm starting 2 gigantic sites - one will be mainly press releases - and the other completely original.

Site A is pretty general and was inspired by SheKnows - I noticed they had used an article that I had used on another site of mine and started inspecting further and realized that much of their site consists of press releases and reprint articles. I thought I could set up a magazine style site too and post only good, relavent articles and press releases (though my categories are a little different) as well.

Site B - well - this is going to be my magnum opus - the best site yet. I am going to do all of the writing myself, and it's going to take research, library research. With this site, I'm not just hoping to get into important directories like About and Dmoz, but I'd love to see it as a DMOZ 'cool site' - and there are other places I'd like to see it in but I'm going to keep that hush hush for now :)

These two sites are going to have many subdomains - and for the challenge, I am going to count each subdomain as a site.

Between all of this, I just got two articles written last week: Strawberry Shortcake Dolls and antique dolls.

5 Comments:

Blogger greenaffiliate said...

I am totally impressed with how you are cranking out the sites! Way to go!
Liz

7:42 PM

 
Blogger Mark said...

Jeez Jen your like some kind of dynamo, where do you get the nice photo's from, I assumme you just crop them to a banner size.

12:25 AM

 
Blogger Mark said...

Forget the question I found the photo one in a previous post thanks Mark.

12:29 AM

 
Blogger jenn said...

Yeah, I either buy the photos for a dollar each at STOCKEXPERT or use free ones from stockexchange with permission.

You know, I'm actually behind! Do you realize that in order to get 50 done in 5 months, one site has to be done every three days!?

7:53 AM

 
Blogger Jean-Rene said...

1 site every 3 days?

Man, that'd be too much for me :S

8:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home