Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Major Focus

Lately I've been working on the sites willy-nilly - no focus, adding a few articles here, doing a few link exchanges there, etc. Also, lately, I've noticed that a good portion of my earnings are coming from one keyword that's number one at MSN, so I thought it would be a good idea to focus on keywords.

My new goal is to focus on one keyword until it is in the top three of one of the major engines, then move on to another one. To do this, I'm going to write distribution articles for it, do link exchanges primarily on that site, submit it to directories, and maybe even look for related forums to post informative entries in with the keyword in the sig.

It'll give me some focus and a clear goal, which is just what I need right now.

Current position of keyword:
MSN: 22
Yahoo!: 159
Google: ???

3 Comments:

Blogger Learning Geek said...

Good Luck Jen, sounds like a good plan to me ;) Hope it works well for you! I have been redoing my lifemap these past few days.

One thing I know - I have to start making my existing projects better rather than 29 projects that are just "okay". But its hard for me lol.

6:47 PM

 
Blogger Affiliates R Us said...

LOL so much to do so little time to do it in. Ive come to the conclusion that I have to set days of the week for each task, other wise i just get too distracted.
make money blogging online
make money online with affiliate marketing
Currently im focusing on two blogs I have one on page 2 of msn. So I'm doing some link loving for it. and banging my head for articles to write and post. Like I said it gets a bit distracting read about this look for that forget what I was doing MAN O MAN.

5:53 PM

 
Blogger jenn said...

Thanks LG! It is hard for me too, I've found my mind wandering to other things over the past few days and I just have to try to remind myself to focus :)

Hopefully this will help because my earnings are not improving!

3:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home